Welcome to the Huis van het Nederlands (House of Dutch)!
You don't speak Dutch and you would like to learn it? You have learned Dutch before but you want to improve it? At the Huis van het Nederlands, we can offer you all kinds of advice. Together, we will look for the course that suits you best. We will arrange your registration, fix the starting date and decide on the place of the course.
What can you expect during your appointment at the Huis van het Nederlands?
- a brief interview
- a logic test
- a Dutch test if you already speak some Dutch
- registration in a school or on a waiting list
We try to do all the tests in half a day. This means that you should keep the whole morning or the whole afternoon free on the day of your appointment!
What do you have to bring to the Huis van het Nederlands?
- certificates or diplomas if you have already taken a Dutch course.
- all your certificates (OCMW, VDAB, Onthaalbureau Inburgering, ...). Together we can assess your situation since not everyone has to pay for a Dutch course.
- valid ID or pasport
- money foor the course and the books (maximum 106 euro)
|Monday||9.00 - 15.30 u||-|
|Tuesday||9.00 - 15.30 u||18.00 u - please make an appointment|
|Wednesday||9.00 - 15.30 u||-|
|Thursday||9.00 - 15.30 u||-|
Antenne Zuidrand is closed during school holidays.
Huis van het Nederlands Antwerpen
Tel. 03 338 70 55
Sint Bernardsesteenweg 313
Tel. 03 292 61 50